info

I can remember always having a camera with me from the time I was young. I loved capturing the moments I was living. I knew it would always be important for me to look back on my life and not only see my memories but truly feel them. I think that is why photography found me. It is true of me that you can find me most of the time with a camera in my hands. My friends and family understand that fully. I am grateful to capture and document the real moments of our lives. That is why my photography won't always be the "perfect" everyone looking at the camera pictures. I live for the moments when my clients forget I'm even there and just be. My daddy made me appreciate those kind of moments. His passing made me even more passionate about my photography. Grandparent pictures are one of my favorites! To see generation after generation and the love that lives forever honestly touches my soul. I would be honored to capture your memories for you. Thank you for letting me be a small part of your lives. I hope my photography will allow you to always feel the moments you live.

Monday, June 10, 2013

it was mothers day...

It was mothers day.  It started as any other day.  I had in my mind "this is my day.. I will relax today".  Hmm..... that didn't last long.  I mean .. come on.. I have a two year old.  I did enjoy a breakfast made by my family and then... dishes and cleaning and working on our never ending project home.. and cleaning and getting groceries.  
Hmmm... not much relaxing happened.  I could tell I was getting frustrated.  I mean.. again... It was my day.  
BUT then... we decided on a picnic in our front yard.  I sat and watched my beautiful children run around and laugh and play and tease and get upset and laugh again and play again....  I thought to myself... these are the people who made me this celebrated name.  They made me more happy than I ever thought I could be.  They made me more scared than I ever thought I could be.  They made me laugh more, pray more, cry more, love more, go crazy more, dance more, read more, joke more, scream more, ache more, dream more and hope more.  
They are part of me.  I am part of them.  
So.... why did I ever think I would relax.  :)  Mothers day is like any other day.  I am a mother every day and will be for the rest of my life.  I thank God that he gave them to me.  I thank God that He is in control of their lives.  I thank God that I get to be a small part of who they become.  
I will always thank God for mothers day.... and for every other day of the year.  

I love you Jude Samuel.
I love you Isabella D'ann.
I love you Dudley Paul.

You will always have my heart....  forever... mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment